STAMFORD, Conn. -- Partygoers scattered when officers arrived on the scene of a large noisy, gathering early Friday, Stamford Police said.
Officers were called on a report of a party at 1 Thornwood Road, police said. When they arrived just after midnight, officers saw a crowd estimated to be about 90 people at the home and called for backup, police said. Officers saw partygoers hurriedly leaving the scene, Sgt. Sean McGowan said.
Four tables had been set up in the garage, with numerous open bottles of alcohol in plain sight as well as the smell of marijuana, he said. No marijuana was found, McGowan said.
Maxx T. Vizioli, 20, of and Julia Page Vizioli, 18, both of 1 Thornwood Drive, were each charged with one count of illegal purchase of liquor by a minor and illegal purchase of liquor.
In other arrests:
- Fredy Cabrera, 35, 44 Lockwood Ave., Stamford, was charged with drinking while driving, operating motor vehicle without a license, failure to display lights and failure to drive in a proper lane.
- Jeison Adrian Castro-Tello, 22, 39 Hubbard Ave., Stamford, was charged with disorderly conduct and risk of injury to a child.
- Melvin Ford, 152 Lawn Ave., Stamford, was charged with sixth-degree larceny.
- Briana D. Palmer, 20, 9 Green St., Norwalk, was charged with second-degree failure to appear.
- Jose Reyald Trujillo-Montoya, 32, 13B Rhodonolia Parkway, Norwalk, was charged with second-degree failure to appear.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening