STAMFORD, Conn. -- Two pedestrians were struck by vehicles while walking in crosswalks in separate incidents in Stamford, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The first incident occurred Wednesday, Jan. 29, when a 35-year-old man was hit by a vehicle on Orange Street. The driver of the vehicle did not stop after hitting the victim, who was taken to Stamford Hospital and treated for his injuries, the Stamford Advocate said.
The second incident happened Thursday, Jan. 30, at 9:40 a.m. The 54-year-old victim was hit by a driver who said sun glare prevented him from seeing the pedestrian, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight