STAMFORD, Conn. -- Two pedestrians were struck by vehicles while walking in crosswalks in separate incidents in Stamford, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The first incident occurred Wednesday, Jan. 29, when a 35-year-old man was hit by a vehicle on Orange Street. The driver of the vehicle did not stop after hitting the victim, who was taken to Stamford Hospital and treated for his injuries, the Stamford Advocate said.
The second incident happened Thursday, Jan. 30, at 9:40 a.m. The 54-year-old victim was hit by a driver who said sun glare prevented him from seeing the pedestrian, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 3 Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman, 48, In Stamford Beach Bathroom
- 4 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 5 Stamford Man Charged With Illegally Collecting $16K In Unemployment