STAMFORD, Conn. -- Two pedestrians were struck by vehicles while walking in crosswalks in separate incidents in Stamford, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The first incident occurred Wednesday, Jan. 29, when a 35-year-old man was hit by a vehicle on Orange Street. The driver of the vehicle did not stop after hitting the victim, who was taken to Stamford Hospital and treated for his injuries, the Stamford Advocate said.
The second incident happened Thursday, Jan. 30, at 9:40 a.m. The 54-year-old victim was hit by a driver who said sun glare prevented him from seeing the pedestrian, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued