STAMFORD, Conn. -- Two pedestrians were struck by vehicles while walking in crosswalks in separate incidents in Stamford, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The first incident occurred Wednesday, Jan. 29, when a 35-year-old man was hit by a vehicle on Orange Street. The driver of the vehicle did not stop after hitting the victim, who was taken to Stamford Hospital and treated for his injuries, the Stamford Advocate said.
The second incident happened Thursday, Jan. 30, at 9:40 a.m. The 54-year-old victim was hit by a driver who said sun glare prevented him from seeing the pedestrian, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive