STAMFORD, Conn. -- Two pedestrians were struck by vehicles while walking in crosswalks in separate incidents in Stamford, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The first incident occurred Wednesday, Jan. 29, when a 35-year-old man was hit by a vehicle on Orange Street. The driver of the vehicle did not stop after hitting the victim, who was taken to Stamford Hospital and treated for his injuries, the Stamford Advocate said.
The second incident happened Thursday, Jan. 30, at 9:40 a.m. The 54-year-old victim was hit by a driver who said sun glare prevented him from seeing the pedestrian, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station