STAMFORD, Conn. -- Police arrested a Stamford teen after she made a joking comment about prompting some sort of shooting incident, according to a Patch.com report.
She said it to a friend jokingly, but the friend told her parents, who then told school officials, the article said.
Police decided there was no credibility to the statement but charged her with breach of peace, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed