STAMFORD, Conn. -- Police arrested a Stamford teen after she made a joking comment about prompting some sort of shooting incident, according to a Patch.com report.
She said it to a friend jokingly, but the friend told her parents, who then told school officials, the article said.
Police decided there was no credibility to the statement but charged her with breach of peace, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford