STAMFORD, Conn. -- Police arrested a Stamford teen after she made a joking comment about prompting some sort of shooting incident, according to a Patch.com report.
She said it to a friend jokingly, but the friend told her parents, who then told school officials, the article said.
Police decided there was no credibility to the statement but charged her with breach of peace, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 2 Young Stamford Slugger Belts Homers From Each Side Of Plate
- 3 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Stamford
- 4 Stamford Animal Control Report Calls For Shorter Leash On Volunteers
- 5 Stamford Man Gets 12 Years In Prison For Impregnating Preteen