STAMFORD, Conn. -- Police arrested a Stamford teen after she made a joking comment about prompting some sort of shooting incident, according to a Patch.com report.
She said it to a friend jokingly, but the friend told her parents, who then told school officials, the article said.
Police decided there was no credibility to the statement but charged her with breach of peace, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say