STAMFORD, Conn. -- Police arrested a Stamford teen after she made a joking comment about prompting some sort of shooting incident, according to a Patch.com report.
She said it to a friend jokingly, but the friend told her parents, who then told school officials, the article said.
Police decided there was no credibility to the statement but charged her with breach of peace, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive