STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Connecticut state trooper was taken to the hospital after his car was hit by tractor-trailer that fled the scene at Exit 8 on I-95 north early Tuesday, according to The Hour.
Stamford police quickly stopped the driver, a 35-year-old New Jersey man, between Exits 9 and 10, according to the article.
Trooper Thomas Ehret was treated for shoulder, neck and back injures, the Hour said.
The driver, John Srgo, was arrested, released on $2,500 bond and will appear in Stamford Superior Court on April 8, according to the article.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola