STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Connecticut state trooper was taken to the hospital after his car was hit by tractor-trailer that fled the scene at Exit 8 on I-95 north early Tuesday, according to The Hour.
Stamford police quickly stopped the driver, a 35-year-old New Jersey man, between Exits 9 and 10, according to the article.
Trooper Thomas Ehret was treated for shoulder, neck and back injures, the Hour said.
The driver, John Srgo, was arrested, released on $2,500 bond and will appear in Stamford Superior Court on April 8, according to the article.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Stamford-Bound Metro-North Train
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Stamford