STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Connecticut state trooper was taken to the hospital after his car was hit by tractor-trailer that fled the scene at Exit 8 on I-95 north early Tuesday, according to The Hour.
Stamford police quickly stopped the driver, a 35-year-old New Jersey man, between Exits 9 and 10, according to the article.
Trooper Thomas Ehret was treated for shoulder, neck and back injures, the Hour said.
The driver, John Srgo, was arrested, released on $2,500 bond and will appear in Stamford Superior Court on April 8, according to the article.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 4 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford
- 5 Stamford Swimmer Finds College Home At Villanova