STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Connecticut state trooper was taken to the hospital after his car was hit by tractor-trailer that fled the scene at Exit 8 on I-95 north early Tuesday, according to The Hour.
Stamford police quickly stopped the driver, a 35-year-old New Jersey man, between Exits 9 and 10, according to the article.
Trooper Thomas Ehret was treated for shoulder, neck and back injures, the Hour said.
The driver, John Srgo, was arrested, released on $2,500 bond and will appear in Stamford Superior Court on April 8, according to the article.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man Charged With Drunken Driving Violated Probation
- 2 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight