STAMFORD, Conn. -- A generator fire triggered the evacuation of UBS in downtown Stamford on Tuesday morning, according to ctnews.com.
First responders said sprinklers immediately activated and extinguished the fire. Employees were given the green light to go back into the building at about 8:35 a.m., ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 4 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music