STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford resident woke up Saturday morning and discovered two rounds from gunshots just five feet from where she was sleeping, police said.
Four to five gunshots were reported at about 11:40 p.m. Friday in the area of 152 Myano Lane, police said. Officers responded at the time but found nothing, police said.
At about 8 a.m., a homeowner at 127 Myano Lane awoke to find two bullet holes in her bedroom window, police said.
She was alerted to the gunfire the night before but did not believe the shots had been fired into her apartment, police said.
Stamford Police are asking anyone with information on the shootings to call the Detective Bureau at 203-977-4417.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running