RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A Stamford teen faces multiple charges after speeding away from a Ridgefield police officer on Thursday, Jan. 16, according to Patch.com.
The 19-year-old suspect had been pulled over by officers but sped away, Patch.com said. Officers located the unoccupied car crashed on Farmingville Road and later found the driver, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store