NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Three teens -- one from Stamford, one from Darien and one from Trumbull -- were issued infraction tickets in New Canaan last week on drug and false ID charges, according to a Patch report.
A New Canaan police officer noticed the three teens in a car parked at the Talmadge Hill train station and went to investigate, according to the report.
The Stamford teen and the Trumbull teen, both 19 and both unnamed in the report, were in possession of fake IDs that said they were 21, police said.
The Darien teen, 18, also unnamed in the report, had marijuana, a vaporizer and a marijuana grinder in his possession, according to the report.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man, 85, Hit Wife In Head With Ax In Dispute Over Food
- 2 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With DWI In Head-On Collision
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies