NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Three teens -- one from Stamford, one from Darien and one from Trumbull -- were issued infraction tickets in New Canaan last week on drug and false ID charges, according to a Patch report.
A New Canaan police officer noticed the three teens in a car parked at the Talmadge Hill train station and went to investigate, according to the report.
The Stamford teen and the Trumbull teen, both 19 and both unnamed in the report, were in possession of fake IDs that said they were 21, police said.
The Darien teen, 18, also unnamed in the report, had marijuana, a vaporizer and a marijuana grinder in his possession, according to the report.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings