NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Three teens -- one from Stamford, one from Darien and one from Trumbull -- were issued infraction tickets in New Canaan last week on drug and false ID charges, according to a Patch report.
A New Canaan police officer noticed the three teens in a car parked at the Talmadge Hill train station and went to investigate, according to the report.
The Stamford teen and the Trumbull teen, both 19 and both unnamed in the report, were in possession of fake IDs that said they were 21, police said.
The Darien teen, 18, also unnamed in the report, had marijuana, a vaporizer and a marijuana grinder in his possession, according to the report.
- 1 Stamford High Schools Ranked Among Connecticut's Best
- 2 Alarm Sends Stamford School Into Lockdown; Cops Call It False Alarm
- 3 North Stamford Man Charged With Robbing Teen At Knifepoint
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Stamford; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely