NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Three teens -- one from Stamford, one from Darien and one from Trumbull -- were issued infraction tickets in New Canaan last week on drug and false ID charges, according to a Patch report.
A New Canaan police officer noticed the three teens in a car parked at the Talmadge Hill train station and went to investigate, according to the report.
The Stamford teen and the Trumbull teen, both 19 and both unnamed in the report, were in possession of fake IDs that said they were 21, police said.
The Darien teen, 18, also unnamed in the report, had marijuana, a vaporizer and a marijuana grinder in his possession, according to the report.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border