STAMFORD, Conn. — A dozen people with ties to Stamford, Norwalk and other parts of Fairfield County have been arrested on federal charges of taking part in a drug ring, authorities said.
The suspects were arrested on various crack distribution charges, said Tom Carson, who works in the office of U.S. Attorney David B. Fein. The investigation was continuing, he said.
The people arrested were:
▪ Marvin “Smash” Wooten, 43, of Bridgeport
▪ Gary “G-Money” “Sooki” England, 37, of Norwalk
▪ Landers Wilson, 42, of Bridgeport
▪ Lamar Powell, 29, of Bridgeport
▪ William Titus Jones, 50, of Bridgeport
▪ Tremaine Pettway, 33, of Bridgeport
▪ Howard Stultz, 46, of Norwalk
▪ Anthony Scullark, 27, of Norwalk
▪ Mary “Big Sis” Taylor, 45, of Stamford
▪ Terrell “Black” Wills, 39, of Stamford
▪ Lanika Brown, 32, of Stamford
▪ Keith Hardison, 36, of Norwalk
Continue to check The Daily Voice for updates on this story.
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 5 Stamford Public Schools Cancels All Afternoon Activities Due To Snow