STAMFORD, Conn. — A dozen people with ties to Stamford, Norwalk and other parts of Fairfield County have been arrested on federal charges of taking part in a drug ring, authorities said.
The suspects were arrested on various crack distribution charges, said Tom Carson, who works in the office of U.S. Attorney David B. Fein. The investigation was continuing, he said.
The people arrested were:
▪ Marvin “Smash” Wooten, 43, of Bridgeport
▪ Gary “G-Money” “Sooki” England, 37, of Norwalk
▪ Landers Wilson, 42, of Bridgeport
▪ Lamar Powell, 29, of Bridgeport
▪ William Titus Jones, 50, of Bridgeport
▪ Tremaine Pettway, 33, of Bridgeport
▪ Howard Stultz, 46, of Norwalk
▪ Anthony Scullark, 27, of Norwalk
▪ Mary “Big Sis” Taylor, 45, of Stamford
▪ Terrell “Black” Wills, 39, of Stamford
▪ Lanika Brown, 32, of Stamford
▪ Keith Hardison, 36, of Norwalk
Continue to check The Daily Voice for updates on this story.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store