STAMFORD, Conn. — A dozen people with ties to Stamford, Norwalk and other parts of Fairfield County have been arrested on federal charges of taking part in a drug ring, authorities said.
The suspects were arrested on various crack distribution charges, said Tom Carson, who works in the office of U.S. Attorney David B. Fein. The investigation was continuing, he said.
The people arrested were:
▪ Marvin “Smash” Wooten, 43, of Bridgeport
▪ Gary “G-Money” “Sooki” England, 37, of Norwalk
▪ Landers Wilson, 42, of Bridgeport
▪ Lamar Powell, 29, of Bridgeport
▪ William Titus Jones, 50, of Bridgeport
▪ Tremaine Pettway, 33, of Bridgeport
▪ Howard Stultz, 46, of Norwalk
▪ Anthony Scullark, 27, of Norwalk
▪ Mary “Big Sis” Taylor, 45, of Stamford
▪ Terrell “Black” Wills, 39, of Stamford
▪ Lanika Brown, 32, of Stamford
▪ Keith Hardison, 36, of Norwalk
Continue to check The Daily Voice for updates on this story.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station