STAMFORD, Conn. — A dozen people with ties to Stamford, Norwalk and other parts of Fairfield County have been arrested on federal charges of taking part in a drug ring, authorities said.
The suspects were arrested on various crack distribution charges, said Tom Carson, who works in the office of U.S. Attorney David B. Fein. The investigation was continuing, he said.
The people arrested were:
▪ Marvin “Smash” Wooten, 43, of Bridgeport
▪ Gary “G-Money” “Sooki” England, 37, of Norwalk
▪ Landers Wilson, 42, of Bridgeport
▪ Lamar Powell, 29, of Bridgeport
▪ William Titus Jones, 50, of Bridgeport
▪ Tremaine Pettway, 33, of Bridgeport
▪ Howard Stultz, 46, of Norwalk
▪ Anthony Scullark, 27, of Norwalk
▪ Mary “Big Sis” Taylor, 45, of Stamford
▪ Terrell “Black” Wills, 39, of Stamford
▪ Lanika Brown, 32, of Stamford
▪ Keith Hardison, 36, of Norwalk
Continue to check The Daily Voice for updates on this story.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford