STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police have released the name of a homeless Guatemalan man who was found dead in Cummings Park last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Samuel Gonzalez, 43, was identified with the help of Stamford Hospital because he had had a surgery there recently. Authorities released the man's name after the Guatemalan consulate helped to notify his relatives back home, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Police are waiting for a toxicology report to determine the cause of Gonzalez' death, the Stamford Advocate said.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury