STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police have released the name of a homeless Guatemalan man who was found dead in Cummings Park last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Samuel Gonzalez, 43, was identified with the help of Stamford Hospital because he had had a surgery there recently. Authorities released the man's name after the Guatemalan consulate helped to notify his relatives back home, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Police are waiting for a toxicology report to determine the cause of Gonzalez' death, the Stamford Advocate said.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford