STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police have released the name of a homeless Guatemalan man who was found dead in Cummings Park last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Samuel Gonzalez, 43, was identified with the help of Stamford Hospital because he had had a surgery there recently. Authorities released the man's name after the Guatemalan consulate helped to notify his relatives back home, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Police are waiting for a toxicology report to determine the cause of Gonzalez' death, the Stamford Advocate said.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges