STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police have released the name of a homeless Guatemalan man who was found dead in Cummings Park last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Samuel Gonzalez, 43, was identified with the help of Stamford Hospital because he had had a surgery there recently. Authorities released the man's name after the Guatemalan consulate helped to notify his relatives back home, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Police are waiting for a toxicology report to determine the cause of Gonzalez' death, the Stamford Advocate said.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director