STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police have released the name of a homeless Guatemalan man who was found dead in Cummings Park last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Samuel Gonzalez, 43, was identified with the help of Stamford Hospital because he had had a surgery there recently. Authorities released the man's name after the Guatemalan consulate helped to notify his relatives back home, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Police are waiting for a toxicology report to determine the cause of Gonzalez' death, the Stamford Advocate said.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening