STAMFORD, Conn. — Stamford Police Chief Jonathan Fontneau will meet with the community on Saturday in the first of seven such meetings to be held over the next few months.
Each forum will allow people to inform the chief of problems or concerns in their neighborhood, according to a news release from the Board of Representatives. Each person will be given two minutes to speak, with a maximum of 45 speakers will be allowed at each forum, the release said.
To provide people time to meet with Fontneau the forums will be split up by neighborhood, with the first for residents of the Downtown/West Side area or municipal districts 5, 6, and 9, the release said. Saturday’s meeting will take place on the fourth floor of the Stamford Government Center from 1 to 3 p.m.
The rest of the schedule is as follows:
▪ March 6, 7 to 9 p.m., Bull’s Head/Outer Downtown, municipal districts 10, 11, and 12, Congregation Agudath Shalom, 301 Strawberry Hill Ave.
▪ March 19, 7 to 9 p.m. North Stamford, municipal districts 19, 20 and the north parts of 13, and 18, Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens, 151 Brookdale Road.
▪ April 3, 7 to 9 p.m. Cove/East Side/Shippan, municipal districts 1,4, and 8, location yet to be determined.
▪ April 10, 7 to 9 p.m. Glenbrook/Springdale/Belltown, municipal districts 7, 15, 17 and southern part of 18, location yet to be determined.
▪ May 9, 7 to 9 p.m. Waterside/South End, municipal districts 2 and 3, location yet to be determined.
▪ May 14, 7 to 9 p.m. Mid Ridges, municipal districts 14, 16, and southern part of 13, location yet to be determined.
Find your municipal district here.