STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police arrested a cashier from Sak's Fifth Avenue on charges of embezzlement, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Jonas Johnson, 23, credited an account that did not belong to a customer who was attempting to make a return, the report said. Johnson went to a Sak's location in New York and made purchases totaling just under $2,500, then returned to the Stamford store to return the items and credit his own account, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station