STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police arrested a cashier from Sak's Fifth Avenue on charges of embezzlement, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Jonas Johnson, 23, credited an account that did not belong to a customer who was attempting to make a return, the report said. Johnson went to a Sak's location in New York and made purchases totaling just under $2,500, then returned to the Stamford store to return the items and credit his own account, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 2 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 3 Police: Homeless Patron Punches Stamford Bouncer In The Nose
- 4 Stamford Ranked Among Best Small To Midsize Cities In America
- 5 Crowds Line Up Early In Stamford To Get New iPhones