STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police arrested a cashier from Sak's Fifth Avenue on charges of embezzlement, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Jonas Johnson, 23, credited an account that did not belong to a customer who was attempting to make a return, the report said. Johnson went to a Sak's location in New York and made purchases totaling just under $2,500, then returned to the Stamford store to return the items and credit his own account, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola