STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police arrested a cashier from Sak's Fifth Avenue on charges of embezzlement, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Jonas Johnson, 23, credited an account that did not belong to a customer who was attempting to make a return, the report said. Johnson went to a Sak's location in New York and made purchases totaling just under $2,500, then returned to the Stamford store to return the items and credit his own account, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 3 Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman, 48, In Stamford Beach Bathroom
- 4 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 5 Stamford Man Charged With Illegally Collecting $16K In Unemployment