STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police have charged a New York City Man with 26 counts of first-degree forgery after he was accused of using fake $20 bills to make purchases in the area, according to Patch.com.
John E. Flowers, 61, was originally arrested on Nov. 16 after a loss-prevention employee at Stop & Shop notified authorities that the suspect had attempted to use counterfeit money. Additional charges added recently after he was accused of using fake money at several stores in the area including, Grade A, Carvel, Subway and ShopRite, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI