STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police said a local man was crushed to death Monday, March 10, when a pickup truck he was working on fell and pinned him underneath, according to the Stamford Advocate.
A witness spotted the man under the truck and told his girlfriend, the story said. Friends arrived and were able to jack the truck off of the victim, but he was already dead, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow