STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police said a local man was crushed to death Monday, March 10, when a pickup truck he was working on fell and pinned him underneath, according to the Stamford Advocate.
A witness spotted the man under the truck and told his girlfriend, the story said. Friends arrived and were able to jack the truck off of the victim, but he was already dead, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Stamford Teen Dances Role Of Sugar Plum Fairy In 'Nutcracker'