STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police said a local man was crushed to death Monday, March 10, when a pickup truck he was working on fell and pinned him underneath, according to the Stamford Advocate.
A witness spotted the man under the truck and told his girlfriend, the story said. Friends arrived and were able to jack the truck off of the victim, but he was already dead, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Stamford, NOAA Predicts