STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man was sentenced to 10 years in prison Monday, Jan. 13, for firing a gun at a car on Woodland Place, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The 10-year sentence for Howard Rose, 26, is suspended after six years, according to the Advocate.
- 1 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges