STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man was sentenced to 10 years in prison Monday, Jan. 13, for firing a gun at a car on Woodland Place, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The 10-year sentence for Howard Rose, 26, is suspended after six years, according to the Advocate.
- 1 Stamford Doctor Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 Stamford Man Charged In Late Night Sex Assault In Apartment Building
- 3 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With Visiting Apartment Building Despite Ban
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train