STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man was sentenced to 10 years in prison Monday, Jan. 13, for firing a gun at a car on Woodland Place, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The 10-year sentence for Howard Rose, 26, is suspended after six years, according to the Advocate.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal