STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man was sentenced to 10 years in prison Monday, Jan. 13, for firing a gun at a car on Woodland Place, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The 10-year sentence for Howard Rose, 26, is suspended after six years, according to the Advocate.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Stamford Ranks High Among Young Professionals
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies