STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man was sentenced to 10 years in prison Monday, Jan. 13, for firing a gun at a car on Woodland Place, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The 10-year sentence for Howard Rose, 26, is suspended after six years, according to the Advocate.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director