STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man was sentenced to 10 years in prison Monday, Jan. 13, for firing a gun at a car on Woodland Place, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The 10-year sentence for Howard Rose, 26, is suspended after six years, according to the Advocate.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola