STAMFORD, Conn. — A 31-year-old Stamford man was listed in critical condition Monday from injuries received in a two-car crash Friday night in Stamford’s South End, Stamford Police Officer Jeffery Booth said.
Pramod Ganande was a passenger in a Mitsubishi Galant driven by Mallisai Itha, 28, also of Stamford, when it collided with a Ford Focus driven by Alexa Stafford, 18, of Greenwich.
The crash took place around 11:40 p.m. at the intersection of Canal Street and North State Street, the release said.
The two drivers and Ganande, as well as Rajesh Yedoti, 28, of Stamford, who was also a passenger in Itha’s car, were taken to Norwalk Hospital, the police press release said.
Ganande was later transferred to Westchester Medical Center, the release said. The other three people were listed in stable condition Sunday.
Police investigators believe alcohol was a factor in the crash.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 3 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Stamford