STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing manslaughter charges after a two-car accident in Trumbull on Saturday, Feb. 22, that killed a Nagatuck man, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Drew Bridgman rear-ended a vehicle driven by Miguel Aquilar on Route 8, the Advocate reported. The collision caused Aquilar's Toyota to roll over before striking a bridge support, the Advocate reported.
Bridgeman was charged with manslaughter, reckless driving and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, the Advocate said.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station