STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing manslaughter charges after a two-car accident in Trumbull on Saturday, Feb. 22, that killed a Nagatuck man, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Drew Bridgman rear-ended a vehicle driven by Miguel Aquilar on Route 8, the Advocate reported. The collision caused Aquilar's Toyota to roll over before striking a bridge support, the Advocate reported.
Bridgeman was charged with manslaughter, reckless driving and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, the Advocate said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow