STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing manslaughter charges after a two-car accident in Trumbull on Saturday, Feb. 22, that killed a Nagatuck man, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Drew Bridgman rear-ended a vehicle driven by Miguel Aquilar on Route 8, the Advocate reported. The collision caused Aquilar's Toyota to roll over before striking a bridge support, the Advocate reported.
Bridgeman was charged with manslaughter, reckless driving and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, the Advocate said.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say