STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing manslaughter charges after a two-car accident in Trumbull on Saturday, Feb. 22, that killed a Nagatuck man, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Drew Bridgman rear-ended a vehicle driven by Miguel Aquilar on Route 8, the Advocate reported. The collision caused Aquilar's Toyota to roll over before striking a bridge support, the Advocate reported.
Bridgeman was charged with manslaughter, reckless driving and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, the Advocate said.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal