STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing manslaughter charges after a two-car accident in Trumbull on Saturday, Feb. 22, that killed a Nagatuck man, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Drew Bridgman rear-ended a vehicle driven by Miguel Aquilar on Route 8, the Advocate reported. The collision caused Aquilar's Toyota to roll over before striking a bridge support, the Advocate reported.
Bridgeman was charged with manslaughter, reckless driving and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, the Advocate said.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Stamford Police Release Video Of Shooting, Ask For Help Finding Suspects