STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man from the Glenbrook neighborhood was arraigned on sexual assault charges Monday after impregnating his 12-year-old stepdaughter, according to ctnews.com.
Leonel Bartolo Rodriguez, 39, was arrested by New York City police officers after the victim told her aunt that Rodriguez had molested her during a visit to Queens, N.Y., ctnews.com reported.
Rodriguez was extradited from New York and arraigned on charges of sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor. He was held on $100,000 bond, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Billionaire Cohen Donates $20 Million To Stamford Hospital
- 3 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 4 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 5 State OKs Stamford-Based Frontier's Purchase Of AT&T In Connecticut