STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man from the Glenbrook neighborhood was arraigned on sexual assault charges Monday after impregnating his 12-year-old stepdaughter, according to ctnews.com.
Leonel Bartolo Rodriguez, 39, was arrested by New York City police officers after the victim told her aunt that Rodriguez had molested her during a visit to Queens, N.Y., ctnews.com reported.
Rodriguez was extradited from New York and arraigned on charges of sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor. He was held on $100,000 bond, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 4 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say