STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man from the Glenbrook neighborhood was arraigned on sexual assault charges Monday after impregnating his 12-year-old stepdaughter, according to ctnews.com.
Leonel Bartolo Rodriguez, 39, was arrested by New York City police officers after the victim told her aunt that Rodriguez had molested her during a visit to Queens, N.Y., ctnews.com reported.
Rodriguez was extradited from New York and arraigned on charges of sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor. He was held on $100,000 bond, ctnews.com said.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station