STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police charged a local man with breaking into the Goodwill store on West Broad Street in September and stealing $550 in cash, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Hakeem Watson, 18, pleaded not guilty Wednesday, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store