STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police charged a local man with breaking into the Goodwill store on West Broad Street in September and stealing $550 in cash, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Hakeem Watson, 18, pleaded not guilty Wednesday, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 2 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 5 Stamford Announces Musical Lineup For Alive@Five Concerts