STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police charged a local man with breaking into the Goodwill store on West Broad Street in September and stealing $550 in cash, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Hakeem Watson, 18, pleaded not guilty Wednesday, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 4 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford
- 5 Rain, Snow Threaten Stamford On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year