STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police charged a local man with breaking into the Goodwill store on West Broad Street in September and stealing $550 in cash, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Hakeem Watson, 18, pleaded not guilty Wednesday, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend
- 5 Carmen J. Lorenti, 54, Of Stamford, Owned Lorenti Landscaping