STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police charged a local man with breaking into the Goodwill store on West Broad Street in September and stealing $550 in cash, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Hakeem Watson, 18, pleaded not guilty Wednesday, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford