STAMFORD, Conn. -- A 49-year-old Stamford man threatened to kill his sister, pushed her and placed his hands around her neck during a dispute at his home Monday morning, police said.
Douglas Deluca, of 27 Long Hill Road, is charged with disorderly conduct, third-degree assault, second-degree threatening and second-degree strangulation.
Police said he and his sister, who was visiting the family home from Bermuda, got into an argument at about 8:30 a.m.
After pushing her and threatening her, the man placed his hands around her neck, police said. The 56-year-old woman refused medical attention, police said. She returned to Bermuda on Monday afternoon.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford