STAMFORD, Conn. -- A 49-year-old Stamford man threatened to kill his sister, pushed her and placed his hands around her neck during a dispute at his home Monday morning, police said.
Douglas Deluca, of 27 Long Hill Road, is charged with disorderly conduct, third-degree assault, second-degree threatening and second-degree strangulation.
Police said he and his sister, who was visiting the family home from Bermuda, got into an argument at about 8:30 a.m.
After pushing her and threatening her, the man placed his hands around her neck, police said. The 56-year-old woman refused medical attention, police said. She returned to Bermuda on Monday afternoon.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI