STAMFORD, Conn. -- A 49-year-old Stamford man threatened to kill his sister, pushed her and placed his hands around her neck during a dispute at his home Monday morning, police said.
Douglas Deluca, of 27 Long Hill Road, is charged with disorderly conduct, third-degree assault, second-degree threatening and second-degree strangulation.
Police said he and his sister, who was visiting the family home from Bermuda, got into an argument at about 8:30 a.m.
After pushing her and threatening her, the man placed his hands around her neck, police said. The 56-year-old woman refused medical attention, police said. She returned to Bermuda on Monday afternoon.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store