STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man could be spending more time in prison after he took marijuana to a meeting with his probation officer, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Darren Shelley, 22, was searched when his probation officer smelled pot when he arrived for a routine meeting, New 12 reported. Shelley was searched and officers found 19 bags of marijuana in his socks, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running