STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man could be spending more time in prison after he took marijuana to a meeting with his probation officer, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Darren Shelley, 22, was searched when his probation officer smelled pot when he arrived for a routine meeting, New 12 reported. Shelley was searched and officers found 19 bags of marijuana in his socks, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive