STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man could be spending more time in prison after he took marijuana to a meeting with his probation officer, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Darren Shelley, 22, was searched when his probation officer smelled pot when he arrived for a routine meeting, New 12 reported. Shelley was searched and officers found 19 bags of marijuana in his socks, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 4 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford
- 5 Stamford Swimmer Finds College Home At Villanova