STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man could be spending more time in prison after he took marijuana to a meeting with his probation officer, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Darren Shelley, 22, was searched when his probation officer smelled pot when he arrived for a routine meeting, New 12 reported. Shelley was searched and officers found 19 bags of marijuana in his socks, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 2 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 3 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 4 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 5 Story Of How Stamford Cops Helped Autistic Man Will Go National On 'NBC'