STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man could be spending more time in prison after he took marijuana to a meeting with his probation officer, according to News 12 Connecticut.
Darren Shelley, 22, was searched when his probation officer smelled pot when he arrived for a routine meeting, New 12 reported. Shelley was searched and officers found 19 bags of marijuana in his socks, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report