STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford High School student was charged in his role in helping to start a brawl during the Thanksgiving Day game between Stamford and Westhill high schools, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Police arrested the 17-year-old after reviewing film of the incident and discovering he was the first to run out on the field and begin shoving a referee, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48