STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford High School student was charged in his role in helping to start a brawl during the Thanksgiving Day game between Stamford and Westhill high schools, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Police arrested the 17-year-old after reviewing film of the incident and discovering he was the first to run out on the field and begin shoving a referee, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Stamford, NOAA Predicts