STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford High School student was charged in his role in helping to start a brawl during the Thanksgiving Day game between Stamford and Westhill high schools, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Police arrested the 17-year-old after reviewing film of the incident and discovering he was the first to run out on the field and begin shoving a referee, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director