STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford High School student was charged in his role in helping to start a brawl during the Thanksgiving Day game between Stamford and Westhill high schools, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Police arrested the 17-year-old after reviewing film of the incident and discovering he was the first to run out on the field and begin shoving a referee, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 4 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care