STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford High School student was charged in his role in helping to start a brawl during the Thanksgiving Day game between Stamford and Westhill high schools, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Police arrested the 17-year-old after reviewing film of the incident and discovering he was the first to run out on the field and begin shoving a referee, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 2 Stamford Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 3 Stamford Resident Completes West Point Cadet Basic Training
- 4 Census: 18.6% Of Children In Stamford Are Living in Poverty
- 5 William Pitt Sotheby's Intl. Realty Plans Grand Opening In North Stamford