STAMFORD, Conn. -- Police arrested a Stamford High School student on charges of sexual assault in December involving another student, according to ctnews.com.
After the suspect propositioned the victim for oral sex, she declined and he grabbed her and forced his hand down her pants, ctnews.com reported. The suspect was charged as a juvenile with attempted fourth-degree sexual assault, ctnews.com said.
The victim reported the incident immediately, ctnews.com said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director