STAMFORD, Conn. -- Police arrested a Stamford High School student on charges of sexual assault in December involving another student, according to ctnews.com.
After the suspect propositioned the victim for oral sex, she declined and he grabbed her and forced his hand down her pants, ctnews.com reported. The suspect was charged as a juvenile with attempted fourth-degree sexual assault, ctnews.com said.
The victim reported the incident immediately, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Stamford, NOAA Predicts