STAMFORD, Conn. -- Police arrested a Stamford High School student on charges of sexual assault in December involving another student, according to ctnews.com.
After the suspect propositioned the victim for oral sex, she declined and he grabbed her and forced his hand down her pants, ctnews.com reported. The suspect was charged as a juvenile with attempted fourth-degree sexual assault, ctnews.com said.
The victim reported the incident immediately, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola