STAMFORD, Conn. -- Police arrested a Stamford High School student on charges of sexual assault in December involving another student, according to ctnews.com.
After the suspect propositioned the victim for oral sex, she declined and he grabbed her and forced his hand down her pants, ctnews.com reported. The suspect was charged as a juvenile with attempted fourth-degree sexual assault, ctnews.com said.
The victim reported the incident immediately, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer