STAMFORD, Conn. -- Police arrested a Stamford High School student on charges of sexual assault in December involving another student, according to ctnews.com.
After the suspect propositioned the victim for oral sex, she declined and he grabbed her and forced his hand down her pants, ctnews.com reported. The suspect was charged as a juvenile with attempted fourth-degree sexual assault, ctnews.com said.
The victim reported the incident immediately, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview