Contact Us
Stamford Daily Voice serves Stamford, CT
Return to your home site

Menu

Stamford Daily Voice serves Stamford, CT

Nearby Towns

police & fire

Stamford Firefighters Douse Blaze In Dryer At High-Rise Apartment

Stamford Fire Department
Stamford Fire Department Photo Credit: File

STAMFORD, Conn. — Stamford firefighters quickly doused a fire in a dryer at a high-rise apartment building late Friday, according to the Connecticut Post.

No injuries were reported, and no tenants were displaced after the fire on the third floor of the Carlton Plaza apartment building, which is near Stamford High School, the Post said.

Click here to read the story at the Connecticut Post.

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Stamford Daily Voice!

Get the news you need to know on the go.

Welcome to

Stamford Daily Voice!

Hi! You've read our articles so we know you like our reporting. To keep reading please join our mailing list.

Get important news about your town as it happens.