NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Police are looking for a man who exposed himself to a Stamford woman in New Canaan last week, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said.
The woman, 47, was waiting to cross Main Street when a man driving slowly passed her and stood up and appeared to be masturbating, the sergeant said. She was near Burtiss Street in front of Salon Kiklo at about 12:45 p.m. Aug. 29 when the incident took place, Ogrinc said.
The suspect was described as a white or possibly Hispanic male with dark hair and a mustache in his mid-20s to 30s, the sergeant said. He was wearing a dark baseball cap with the visor pulled down and a cream-colored button-down shirt, she said.
He was driving a green older model sports utility vehicle north on Main Street, Ogrinc said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow