STAMFORD, Conn. - Police are investigating a stabbing which took place on New Year’s Eve in Stamford, police Lt. Diedrich Hohn said.
The victim told police he was arguing with another man at a house party on Davenport Street when he was stabbed in his arm, Hohn said.
The victim then fled the scene and ran about one-quarter mile to Greenwich Avenue before police found him bleeding profusely, the lieutenant said.
Police had searched for the victim after receiving numerous calls of a stabbing, Hohn said. The man’s artery was severed, and he was recently released from the hospital, Hohn said.
The man told police he knows his attacker, and an arrest should come soon, the lieutenant said.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford