STAMFORD, Conn. - Police are investigating a stabbing which took place on New Year’s Eve in Stamford, police Lt. Diedrich Hohn said.
The victim told police he was arguing with another man at a house party on Davenport Street when he was stabbed in his arm, Hohn said.
The victim then fled the scene and ran about one-quarter mile to Greenwich Avenue before police found him bleeding profusely, the lieutenant said.
Police had searched for the victim after receiving numerous calls of a stabbing, Hohn said. The man’s artery was severed, and he was recently released from the hospital, Hohn said.
The man told police he knows his attacker, and an arrest should come soon, the lieutenant said.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48