STAMFORD, Conn. -- A West Haven Pplumber was arrested after allegedly punching a Stamford Fire Marshal in the face, according to Patch.com.
Anthony Malangone, 38, was allegedly responding to a call in Stamford for a burst pipe. Fire Marshals arrived on the scene when Malangone was unable to contain the leaky pipe, which began pouring water on electrical outlets, Patch.com said.
Malangone was allegedly attempting to leave the home when fire marshals attempted to question him. Malangone then allegedly punched the marshal in the face and kicked him in the chest, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Stamford Skies Sunday
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95