STAMFORD, Conn. -- A West Haven Pplumber was arrested after allegedly punching a Stamford Fire Marshal in the face, according to Patch.com.
Anthony Malangone, 38, was allegedly responding to a call in Stamford for a burst pipe. Fire Marshals arrived on the scene when Malangone was unable to contain the leaky pipe, which began pouring water on electrical outlets, Patch.com said.
Malangone was allegedly attempting to leave the home when fire marshals attempted to question him. Malangone then allegedly punched the marshal in the face and kicked him in the chest, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 4 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed