STAMFORD, Conn. -- A West Haven Pplumber was arrested after allegedly punching a Stamford Fire Marshal in the face, according to Patch.com.
Anthony Malangone, 38, was allegedly responding to a call in Stamford for a burst pipe. Fire Marshals arrived on the scene when Malangone was unable to contain the leaky pipe, which began pouring water on electrical outlets, Patch.com said.
Malangone was allegedly attempting to leave the home when fire marshals attempted to question him. Malangone then allegedly punched the marshal in the face and kicked him in the chest, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store