STAMFORD, Conn. -- A West Haven Pplumber was arrested after allegedly punching a Stamford Fire Marshal in the face, according to Patch.com.
Anthony Malangone, 38, was allegedly responding to a call in Stamford for a burst pipe. Fire Marshals arrived on the scene when Malangone was unable to contain the leaky pipe, which began pouring water on electrical outlets, Patch.com said.
Malangone was allegedly attempting to leave the home when fire marshals attempted to question him. Malangone then allegedly punched the marshal in the face and kicked him in the chest, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Stamford, NOAA Predicts