STAMFORD, Conn. — A fire that destroyed a three-story building in downtown Stamford that housed a doctor's office does not appear to be due to arson, the Stamford Advocate reported.
No traces of gasoline or other accelerants were found in the remains of the building on Bedford Street, and the fire appears to be an accident, the Advocate said.
The fire began in the porch area of the 120-year-old building, which was empty at the time of the early morning blaze, the Advocate said.
Click here to read the story at the Stamford Advocate website.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.