NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police recently used a saliva sample found at the scene of a 2009 burglary to charge a Stamford man with the crime, according to The New Canaan News.
Flamur Thaqi, 27, broke into a Frogtown home in 2009 and made off with thousands of dollars worth of items and left no fingerprints behind, the New Canaan News said. Police found a spot of saliva on a tire of a vehicle and were able to trace it back to Thaqi, the New Canaan News reported.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Stamford Skies Sunday
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95