NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police recently used a saliva sample found at the scene of a 2009 burglary to charge a Stamford man with the crime, according to The New Canaan News.
Flamur Thaqi, 27, broke into a Frogtown home in 2009 and made off with thousands of dollars worth of items and left no fingerprints behind, the New Canaan News said. Police found a spot of saliva on a tire of a vehicle and were able to trace it back to Thaqi, the New Canaan News reported.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Single-Family Home Price Climbs 5.1 Percent In Stamford