NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police recently used a saliva sample found at the scene of a 2009 burglary to charge a Stamford man with the crime, according to The New Canaan News.
Flamur Thaqi, 27, broke into a Frogtown home in 2009 and made off with thousands of dollars worth of items and left no fingerprints behind, the New Canaan News said. Police found a spot of saliva on a tire of a vehicle and were able to trace it back to Thaqi, the New Canaan News reported.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford