DANBURY, Conn. -- Police in Danbury and Stamford were still investigating the deaths of two homeless men in Fairfield County in the cold weather in the past week, according to newstimes.com.
Danbury police said the homeless man, known only as Francisco, had checked into a homeless shelter on the night of Wednesday, Feb. 26, and that he left on his own at 2 a.m., newstimes.com reported.
The man is still listed as "unidentified" at the medical examiner's office, awaiting an autopsy to confirm suspicions he died of hypothermia, newstimes.com said.
Stamford police were also trying to determine the cause of death of an unidentified homeless man who was discovered in Cummings Park on Tuesday, March 4, according to newstimes.com.
Like the Danbury victim, the Stamford man remains unidentified and the cause of death has not yet been determined, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford