DANBURY, Conn. -- Police in Danbury and Stamford were still investigating the deaths of two homeless men in Fairfield County in the cold weather in the past week, according to newstimes.com.
Danbury police said the homeless man, known only as Francisco, had checked into a homeless shelter on the night of Wednesday, Feb. 26, and that he left on his own at 2 a.m., newstimes.com reported.
The man is still listed as "unidentified" at the medical examiner's office, awaiting an autopsy to confirm suspicions he died of hypothermia, newstimes.com said.
Stamford police were also trying to determine the cause of death of an unidentified homeless man who was discovered in Cummings Park on Tuesday, March 4, according to newstimes.com.
Like the Danbury victim, the Stamford man remains unidentified and the cause of death has not yet been determined, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings