GREENWICH, Conn. – Update, 12/5, 8:45 a.m.: Greenwich teen Jeremy O'Connell, who was declared missing by Greenwich Police on Tuesday, has returned unhurt, according to Lt. Kraig Gray.
Greenwich police are asking the public to help in their search for a Greenwich teen who has been missing since Saturday.
Jeremy O’Connell, 16, ran away from home on the evening of Dec. 1, police said. His family believes he snuck out of the house and left the area with friends. His friends have been interviewed and said they have not seen nor spoken to Jeremy since he left his house, police said.
Jeremy is described as 5 foot, 10 inches tall, 180 pounds and wears glasses. He was last seen wearing a black fleece jacket, police said.
Jeremy has spoken about going to Washington, D.C., Ohio and California, police said. According to police, Jeremy has the means to take a trip.
If you see Jeremy, contact the Greenwich Police Department immediately at 203-622-8004.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 2 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford For Monday Morning Commute