STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police arrested a man on the state's Sex Offender Registry after he propositioned a 15-year-old girl in a fast-food restaurant Monday, Jan. 27, according to the Stamford Advocate.
William Coddaire, 58, of Greenwich was charged with risk of injury to a minor and breach of peace, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store