STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police arrested a man on the state's Sex Offender Registry after he propositioned a 15-year-old girl in a fast-food restaurant Monday, Jan. 27, according to the Stamford Advocate.
William Coddaire, 58, of Greenwich was charged with risk of injury to a minor and breach of peace, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 4 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed