STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police arrested a man on the state's Sex Offender Registry after he propositioned a 15-year-old girl in a fast-food restaurant Monday, Jan. 27, according to the Stamford Advocate.
William Coddaire, 58, of Greenwich was charged with risk of injury to a minor and breach of peace, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man, 85, Hit Wife In Head With Ax In Dispute Over Food
- 2 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With DWI In Head-On Collision
- 5 Stamford Man Charged In Assault On Darien Girlfriend