STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police arrested a man on the state's Sex Offender Registry after he propositioned a 15-year-old girl in a fast-food restaurant Monday, Jan. 27, according to the Stamford Advocate.
William Coddaire, 58, of Greenwich was charged with risk of injury to a minor and breach of peace, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening