STAMFORD, Conn. -- A woman walking home early Saturday with her intoxicated boyfriend was assaulted by a man who came behind her, lifted up her dress and penetrated her with his hand, Stamford police said.
The shocked woman followed the man south on Suburban Avenue and then on to Main Street but lost sight of him when he turned on to Greyrock Place in the 2:30 a.m. incident, police said. She called police as she followed the man.
The suspect was described as an Asian male, about 5 foot, 8 inches, with a slim build and black hair, police said. He was wearing a white shirt, with blue pants that had a stripe going down the side.
The incident remains under investigation, police said.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man Charged With Drunken Driving Violated Probation
- 2 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight