STAMFORD, Conn. — A man was found with a knife wound on Lafayette Street in Stamford Sunday night, police said.
The victim, 57, was found bleeding from his head and with a puncture wound on the left side of his chest, police said. He received three stitches at Stamford Hospital for his injuries, police said.
Police tried several times to interview the victim, but he was intoxicated and uncooperative, police said, and couldn’t say who attacked him or where.
The case is still under investigation.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford