STAMFORD, Conn. — A man was found with a knife wound on Lafayette Street in Stamford Sunday night, police said.
The victim, 57, was found bleeding from his head and with a puncture wound on the left side of his chest, police said. He received three stitches at Stamford Hospital for his injuries, police said.
Police tried several times to interview the victim, but he was intoxicated and uncooperative, police said, and couldn’t say who attacked him or where.
The case is still under investigation.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday