STAMFORD, Conn. — A man was found with a knife wound on Lafayette Street in Stamford Sunday night, police said.
The victim, 57, was found bleeding from his head and with a puncture wound on the left side of his chest, police said. He received three stitches at Stamford Hospital for his injuries, police said.
Police tried several times to interview the victim, but he was intoxicated and uncooperative, police said, and couldn’t say who attacked him or where.
The case is still under investigation.
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford
- 5 Stamford's SAC Capital Boss Makes Forbes Billionaire List