STAMFORD, Conn. — A man was found with a knife wound on Lafayette Street in Stamford Sunday night, police said.
The victim, 57, was found bleeding from his head and with a puncture wound on the left side of his chest, police said. He received three stitches at Stamford Hospital for his injuries, police said.
Police tried several times to interview the victim, but he was intoxicated and uncooperative, police said, and couldn’t say who attacked him or where.
The case is still under investigation.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say