STAMFORD, Conn. — A man was found with a knife wound on Lafayette Street in Stamford Sunday night, police said.
The victim, 57, was found bleeding from his head and with a puncture wound on the left side of his chest, police said. He received three stitches at Stamford Hospital for his injuries, police said.
Police tried several times to interview the victim, but he was intoxicated and uncooperative, police said, and couldn’t say who attacked him or where.
The case is still under investigation.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old
- 3 Stamford Doctor Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 4 Stamford Man Charged In Late Night Sex Assault In Apartment Building
- 5 Stamford Adds Hours At Government Center For Beach Sticker Sales