STAMFORD, Conn. -- A 36-year-old Stamford man was arrested and charged with stabbing two people with a knife at a taco restaurant Monday, Jan. 6, according to a report from the NewsTimes.com.
Oscar Saenz-Machado was charged with two counts of first-degree assault and carrying a dangerous weapon, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Stamford Ranks Among Best Cities To Live In Nationwide
- 2 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 5 Couple Face Charges Of Making Fake Credit Cards In Stamford