STAMFORD, Conn. -- A 36-year-old Stamford man was arrested and charged with stabbing two people with a knife at a taco restaurant Monday, Jan. 6, according to a report from the NewsTimes.com.
Oscar Saenz-Machado was charged with two counts of first-degree assault and carrying a dangerous weapon, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview