STAMFORD, Conn. -- A 36-year-old Stamford man was arrested and charged with stabbing two people with a knife at a taco restaurant Monday, Jan. 6, according to a report from the NewsTimes.com.
Oscar Saenz-Machado was charged with two counts of first-degree assault and carrying a dangerous weapon, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running