STAMFORD, Conn. -- A 36-year-old Stamford man was arrested and charged with stabbing two people with a knife at a taco restaurant Monday, Jan. 6, according to a report from the NewsTimes.com.
Oscar Saenz-Machado was charged with two counts of first-degree assault and carrying a dangerous weapon, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford