STAMFORD, Conn. -- A 36-year-old Stamford man was arrested and charged with stabbing two people with a knife at a taco restaurant Monday, Jan. 6, according to a report from the NewsTimes.com.
Oscar Saenz-Machado was charged with two counts of first-degree assault and carrying a dangerous weapon, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford