STAMFORD, Conn. — A 21-year-old Stamford man was charged with sexual assault after his 15-year-old girlfriend told school authorities she was pregnant, Lt. Diedrich Hohn said.
The girl told a social worker at Westhill High School about her pregnancy and said her boyfriend was the father, Hohn said. The suspect, Wilson Laynes-Orellana, admitted having sex with the girl twice, Hohn said.
Hohn said the girl reported being pregnant in November.
Laynes-Orellana was charged with two counts of second-degree sexual assault and two counts of illegal sexual contact with a person younger than 16, police said. He was being held on a $25,000 bond, police said.
- 1 Stamford Doctor Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 Stamford Man Charged In Late Night Sex Assault In Apartment Building
- 3 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Stamford Man Charged With Visiting Apartment Building Despite Ban