STAMFORD, Conn. — A 21-year-old Stamford man was charged with sexual assault after his 15-year-old girlfriend told school authorities she was pregnant, Lt. Diedrich Hohn said.
The girl told a social worker at Westhill High School about her pregnancy and said her boyfriend was the father, Hohn said. The suspect, Wilson Laynes-Orellana, admitted having sex with the girl twice, Hohn said.
Hohn said the girl reported being pregnant in November.
Laynes-Orellana was charged with two counts of second-degree sexual assault and two counts of illegal sexual contact with a person younger than 16, police said. He was being held on a $25,000 bond, police said.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man, 85, Hit Wife In Head With Ax In Dispute Over Food
- 2 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With DWI In Head-On Collision
- 5 Stamford Man Charged In Assault On Darien Girlfriend