STAMFORD, Conn. — A 21-year-old Stamford man was charged with sexual assault after his 15-year-old girlfriend told school authorities she was pregnant, Lt. Diedrich Hohn said.
The girl told a social worker at Westhill High School about her pregnancy and said her boyfriend was the father, Hohn said. The suspect, Wilson Laynes-Orellana, admitted having sex with the girl twice, Hohn said.
Hohn said the girl reported being pregnant in November.
Laynes-Orellana was charged with two counts of second-degree sexual assault and two counts of illegal sexual contact with a person younger than 16, police said. He was being held on a $25,000 bond, police said.
- 1 Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman, 48, In Stamford Beach Bathroom
- 2 'Shark Tank' Star Mark Cuban Anchors Yacht Off Stamford Harbor
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money