STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police recently charged a man with disorderly conduct after he allegedly disrupted the taping of a Jerry Springer show, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Matthew Bernard, 25, of Troy, N.Y. was reportedly drunk at the taping when he was ejected the Stamford Media Center. Bernard allegedly then tampered with an electrical panel that caused the broadcast to be interrupted, the Stamford Advocate said.
Bernard was held in lieu of $2,500 bond, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl