STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police recently charged a man with disorderly conduct after he allegedly disrupted the taping of a Jerry Springer show, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Matthew Bernard, 25, of Troy, N.Y. was reportedly drunk at the taping when he was ejected the Stamford Media Center. Bernard allegedly then tampered with an electrical panel that caused the broadcast to be interrupted, the Stamford Advocate said.
Bernard was held in lieu of $2,500 bond, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 2 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 3 Police: Homeless Patron Punches Stamford Bouncer In The Nose
- 4 Stamford Ranked Among Best Small To Midsize Cities In America
- 5 Crowds Line Up Early In Stamford To Get New iPhones