STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police recently charged a man with disorderly conduct after he allegedly disrupted the taping of a Jerry Springer show, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Matthew Bernard, 25, of Troy, N.Y. was reportedly drunk at the taping when he was ejected the Stamford Media Center. Bernard allegedly then tampered with an electrical panel that caused the broadcast to be interrupted, the Stamford Advocate said.
Bernard was held in lieu of $2,500 bond, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say