STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police recently charged a man with disorderly conduct after he allegedly disrupted the taping of a Jerry Springer show, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Matthew Bernard, 25, of Troy, N.Y. was reportedly drunk at the taping when he was ejected the Stamford Media Center. Bernard allegedly then tampered with an electrical panel that caused the broadcast to be interrupted, the Stamford Advocate said.
Bernard was held in lieu of $2,500 bond, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Stamford Man Found With Images On Computer Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say