STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police recently charged a man with disorderly conduct after he allegedly disrupted the taping of a Jerry Springer show, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Matthew Bernard, 25, of Troy, N.Y. was reportedly drunk at the taping when he was ejected the Stamford Media Center. Bernard allegedly then tampered with an electrical panel that caused the broadcast to be interrupted, the Stamford Advocate said.
Bernard was held in lieu of $2,500 bond, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford