STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford police recently charged a man with disorderly conduct after he allegedly disrupted the taping of a Jerry Springer show, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Matthew Bernard, 25, of Troy, N.Y. was reportedly drunk at the taping when he was ejected the Stamford Media Center. Bernard allegedly then tampered with an electrical panel that caused the broadcast to be interrupted, the Stamford Advocate said.
Bernard was held in lieu of $2,500 bond, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 2 Young Stamford Slugger Belts Homers From Each Side Of Plate
- 3 Stamford Animal Control Report Calls For Shorter Leash On Volunteers
- 4 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Stamford
- 5 Stamford Man Gets 12 Years In Prison For Impregnating Preteen