STAMFORD, Conn. — Two Norwalk youths turned themselves in to Stamford police Tuesday, suspected of beating a third with a bat and robbing him, Lt. Diedrich Hohn said.
Hohn said the victim, 19, of Norwalk, was looking to buy marijuana and was supposed to meet a dealer on Greenwich Avenue in Stamford around 1:30 p.m. Monday. The two suspects showed up and beat the victim with a bat and stole $33 from him, Hohn said.
The victim called police and reported the two suspects, who he knew from going to school together, Hohn said.
The victim refused medical treatment, he said.
The two suspects, both 17,, were charged with second-degree robbery and sixth-degree larceny, Hohn said.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges