STAMFORD, Conn. — Two Norwalk youths turned themselves in to Stamford police Tuesday, suspected of beating a third with a bat and robbing him, Lt. Diedrich Hohn said.
Hohn said the victim, 19, of Norwalk, was looking to buy marijuana and was supposed to meet a dealer on Greenwich Avenue in Stamford around 1:30 p.m. Monday. The two suspects showed up and beat the victim with a bat and stole $33 from him, Hohn said.
The victim called police and reported the two suspects, who he knew from going to school together, Hohn said.
The victim refused medical treatment, he said.
The two suspects, both 17,, were charged with second-degree robbery and sixth-degree larceny, Hohn said.
- 1 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 2 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 3 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 4 Second West Nile Virus Case Confirmed In Stamford
- 5 Story Of How Stamford Cops Helped Autistic Man Will Go National On 'NBC'