STAMFORD, Conn. — Two Norwalk youths turned themselves in to Stamford police Tuesday, suspected of beating a third with a bat and robbing him, Lt. Diedrich Hohn said.
Hohn said the victim, 19, of Norwalk, was looking to buy marijuana and was supposed to meet a dealer on Greenwich Avenue in Stamford around 1:30 p.m. Monday. The two suspects showed up and beat the victim with a bat and stole $33 from him, Hohn said.
The victim called police and reported the two suspects, who he knew from going to school together, Hohn said.
The victim refused medical treatment, he said.
The two suspects, both 17,, were charged with second-degree robbery and sixth-degree larceny, Hohn said.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Stamford Garage Fire; House Also Damaged
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man Charged In Handsaw Attack In Stamford That Injured Ex's New Boyfriend
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting