STAMFORD, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a Stamford man with driving while intoxicated after they witnessed the driver crash into another car on Sunday, April 13, according to Patch.com.
Marcos Penaranda, 29, ran a red light and caused an accident with Greenwich officers nearby, Patch.com said. Upon investigation, officers say Penaranda smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Stamford Woman Running NYC Marathon To Support Norwalk Foundation