STAMFORD, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a Stamford man with driving while intoxicated after they witnessed the driver crash into another car on Sunday, April 13, according to Patch.com.
Marcos Penaranda, 29, ran a red light and caused an accident with Greenwich officers nearby, Patch.com said. Upon investigation, officers say Penaranda smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 2 Man Arrested After Chase Charged With Throwing Rock At Stamford Police Cars
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty
- 5 Police Blame Pistol-Whipping, Rivalry For Stamford Slaying; 2 Arrests Made