STAMFORD, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a Stamford man with driving while intoxicated after they witnessed the driver crash into another car on Sunday, April 13, according to Patch.com.
Marcos Penaranda, 29, ran a red light and caused an accident with Greenwich officers nearby, Patch.com said. Upon investigation, officers say Penaranda smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow