STAMFORD, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a Stamford man with driving while intoxicated after they witnessed the driver crash into another car on Sunday, April 13, according to Patch.com.
Marcos Penaranda, 29, ran a red light and caused an accident with Greenwich officers nearby, Patch.com said. Upon investigation, officers say Penaranda smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director