STAMFORD, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a Stamford man with driving while intoxicated after they witnessed the driver crash into another car on Sunday, April 13, according to Patch.com.
Marcos Penaranda, 29, ran a red light and caused an accident with Greenwich officers nearby, Patch.com said. Upon investigation, officers say Penaranda smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal