STAMFORD, Conn. -- Former Stamford Police Chief Louis DeCarlo was found dead in his car on Thursday, June 12, from a gun shot wound that was apparently self-inflicted, according to the Stamford Advocate.
DeCarlo, 71, was found in his car, which was parked in the driveway of his Belltown home, the Stamford Advocate said.
He was a 30-year veteran of the police force before retiring in 2004, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight