STAMFORD, Conn. -- Former Stamford Police Chief Louis DeCarlo was found dead in his car on Thursday, June 12, from a gun shot wound that was apparently self-inflicted, according to the Stamford Advocate.
DeCarlo, 71, was found in his car, which was parked in the driveway of his Belltown home, the Stamford Advocate said.
He was a 30-year veteran of the police force before retiring in 2004, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford