STAMFORD, Conn. -- Former Stamford Police Chief Louis DeCarlo was found dead in his car on Thursday, June 12, from a gun shot wound that was apparently self-inflicted, according to the Stamford Advocate.
DeCarlo, 71, was found in his car, which was parked in the driveway of his Belltown home, the Stamford Advocate said.
He was a 30-year veteran of the police force before retiring in 2004, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 3 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Future 5 Hires First Development Director In Stamford