STAMFORD, Conn. -- Former Stamford Police Chief Louis DeCarlo was found dead in his car on Thursday, June 12, from a gun shot wound that was apparently self-inflicted, according to the Stamford Advocate.
DeCarlo, 71, was found in his car, which was parked in the driveway of his Belltown home, the Stamford Advocate said.
He was a 30-year veteran of the police force before retiring in 2004, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Single-Family Home Price Climbs 5.1 Percent In Stamford