STAMFORD, Conn. -- Former Stamford Police Chief Louis DeCarlo was found dead in his car on Thursday, June 12, from a gun shot wound that was apparently self-inflicted, according to the Stamford Advocate.
DeCarlo, 71, was found in his car, which was parked in the driveway of his Belltown home, the Stamford Advocate said.
He was a 30-year veteran of the police force before retiring in 2004, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man Charged With Drunken Driving Violated Probation
- 2 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight