NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A former Stamford police officer was arrested in New Canaan last week and charged with impersonating an officer, according to a Patch report.
Theodore Winski, 61, has not been a police officer for many years but told a New Canaan officer he was "on the job" when he was pulled over with an expired registration on his car, according to the article.
He was charged with impersonating a police officer, driving an unregistered vehicle and driving with a suspended license, according to the article.
Winski was charged with impersonating an officer in 2003, convicted and sentenced to five years of probation in 2007, according to the article.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Stamford, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night