WILTON, Conn. -- A five-bedroom home on Linden Tree Road in Wilton was heavily damaged in a Saturday morning fire, but no injuries were reported, The Hour said.
Firefighters from New Canaan, Ridgefield, Weston, Stamford and other areas helped to battle the blaze at about 11 a.m., the Hour said. The street has no working hydrants, so crews had to transport water in tanker trucks filled at a nearby pond, the Hour said.
Read the full story here at the Hour's website.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola