WILTON, Conn. -- A five-bedroom home on Linden Tree Road in Wilton was heavily damaged in a Saturday morning fire, but no injuries were reported, The Hour said.
Firefighters from New Canaan, Ridgefield, Weston, Stamford and other areas helped to battle the blaze at about 11 a.m., the Hour said. The street has no working hydrants, so crews had to transport water in tanker trucks filled at a nearby pond, the Hour said.
Read the full story here at the Hour's website.
- 1 Police: Fairfield Man Hurls Racial Slur, Punches Victim In Stamford Attack
- 2 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 3 National Weather Service: Stamford's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Second West Nile Virus Case Confirmed In Stamford
- 5 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child