STAMFORD, Conn. -- A 52-year-old driver was ticketed after hitting a school crossing guard in Stamford, according to thehour.com.
A witness said the guard walked into the intersection holding up a stop sign when the vehicle attempted to make a turn onto Cortland Avenue and struck him, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola