STAMFORD, Conn. - Police arrested a couple with cocaine in Stamford, said Lt. Tim Shaw of the police department’s Narcotics and Organized Crime Unit.
According to Shaw, the department executed a search warrant for a residence on Standish Road and found 2 bags of powder cocaine, a scale, a cutting agent, and small baggies in the living room, and then a large amount of crack cocaine in the bedroom. They also found 10 bags of crack cocaine in the bra of the female suspect, and a small amount of marijuana in her possession, according to Shaw.
Police seized 47 grams of crack cocaine and 14 grams of powder cocaine in total, Shaw said. The search took place Tuesday.
Rodney Canada, 35, of Standish Road, was the main suspect in the search; he was charged with 2 counts of possession of narcotics, sale of illegal drugs, operating a drug factory, conspiracy to commit possession of narcotics, conspiracy of possession of narcotics with intent to sell, and second-degree failure to appear, police said.
He was held in lieu of a $100,000 bond and appeared in court on Wednesday.
Aminour Shohan, 34, of Bridgeport, was charged with illegal possession of narcotics, sale of illegal drugs, conspiracy of possession of narcotics, and possession of narcotics with intent to sell, police said.
She was released on a promise to appear, Shaw said.
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 5 Stamford Public Schools Cancels All Afternoon Activities Due To Snow