STAMFORD, Conn. — A Stamford man had his nose bitten off during an attempted robbery just after midnight Friday, Sgt. Robert Shawinsky said.
The man was approached by three black men in front of his home on Piave Street, and they tried to take his car keys and cell phone, Shawinsky said. The victim resisted and was attacked by the three, during which his nose was bitten, Shawinsky said.
The attackers left without the man’s keys, wallet, and phone, Shawinsky said. No evidence of the attack was found at the scene, he said.
The man reported the incident while being treated at Stamford Hospital, Shawinsky said.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Stamford Skies Sunday
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95