STAMFORD, Conn. — A Stamford man had his nose bitten off during an attempted robbery just after midnight Friday, Sgt. Robert Shawinsky said.
The man was approached by three black men in front of his home on Piave Street, and they tried to take his car keys and cell phone, Shawinsky said. The victim resisted and was attacked by the three, during which his nose was bitten, Shawinsky said.
The attackers left without the man’s keys, wallet, and phone, Shawinsky said. No evidence of the attack was found at the scene, he said.
The man reported the incident while being treated at Stamford Hospital, Shawinsky said.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford
- 4 UBS Lists Stamford Office Space As Available For Lease
- 5 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings