STAMFORD, Conn. — A Stamford man had his nose bitten off during an attempted robbery just after midnight Friday, Sgt. Robert Shawinsky said.
The man was approached by three black men in front of his home on Piave Street, and they tried to take his car keys and cell phone, Shawinsky said. The victim resisted and was attacked by the three, during which his nose was bitten, Shawinsky said.
The attackers left without the man’s keys, wallet, and phone, Shawinsky said. No evidence of the attack was found at the scene, he said.
The man reported the incident while being treated at Stamford Hospital, Shawinsky said.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford