STAMFORD, Conn. — A Stamford man had his nose bitten off during an attempted robbery just after midnight Friday, Sgt. Robert Shawinsky said.
The man was approached by three black men in front of his home on Piave Street, and they tried to take his car keys and cell phone, Shawinsky said. The victim resisted and was attacked by the three, during which his nose was bitten, Shawinsky said.
The attackers left without the man’s keys, wallet, and phone, Shawinsky said. No evidence of the attack was found at the scene, he said.
The man reported the incident while being treated at Stamford Hospital, Shawinsky said.
- 1 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Second West Nile Virus Case Confirmed In Stamford
- 4 Wilton Police Land Two Stamford Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 5 Story Of How Stamford Cops Helped Autistic Man Will Go National On 'NBC'