STAMFORD. Conn. -- A former AT&T employee has been charged with stealing a $21,000 ring while he was installing cable in a Stamford residence, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Daniel Ogrodowicz, 35, had previously been arrested in Norwalk after stealing from two customers the month before, police told The Advocate.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Single-Family Home Price Climbs 5.1 Percent In Stamford