STAMFORD. Conn. -- A former AT&T employee has been charged with stealing a $21,000 ring while he was installing cable in a Stamford residence, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Daniel Ogrodowicz, 35, had previously been arrested in Norwalk after stealing from two customers the month before, police told The Advocate.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 4 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music