STAMFORD. Conn. -- A former AT&T employee has been charged with stealing a $21,000 ring while he was installing cable in a Stamford residence, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Daniel Ogrodowicz, 35, had previously been arrested in Norwalk after stealing from two customers the month before, police told The Advocate.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings