STAMFORD. Conn. -- A former AT&T employee has been charged with stealing a $21,000 ring while he was installing cable in a Stamford residence, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Daniel Ogrodowicz, 35, had previously been arrested in Norwalk after stealing from two customers the month before, police told The Advocate.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight