STAMFORD. Conn. -- A former AT&T employee has been charged with stealing a $21,000 ring while he was installing cable in a Stamford residence, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Daniel Ogrodowicz, 35, had previously been arrested in Norwalk after stealing from two customers the month before, police told The Advocate.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford