STAMFORD, Conn. — The man found dead at Cove Island Park has been identified as Frank Kuleba, 50, of Stamford, Capt. Richard Conklin said.
Kuleba’s body was found Saturday afternoon in the water near the rocks at Horseshoe Crab Beach by a person walking at the park, Conklin said.
The victim had called a friend and said he was going jogging Friday evening, the lieutenant said.
The victim lived close to the park and would run or walk there almost every day and was going through his normal routine when he died, Conklin said. Police believe it is a medical situation, and no foul play is suspected, the captain said.
Family members suggested that Kuleba may have had a heart condition, but more will be known after an autopsy is done, Conklin said. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Could See Light Snow Through Thursday Morning