STAMFORD, Conn. — The man found dead at Cove Island Park has been identified as Frank Kuleba, 50, of Stamford, Capt. Richard Conklin said.
Kuleba’s body was found Saturday afternoon in the water near the rocks at Horseshoe Crab Beach by a person walking at the park, Conklin said.
The victim had called a friend and said he was going jogging Friday evening, the lieutenant said.
The victim lived close to the park and would run or walk there almost every day and was going through his normal routine when he died, Conklin said. Police believe it is a medical situation, and no foul play is suspected, the captain said.
Family members suggested that Kuleba may have had a heart condition, but more will be known after an autopsy is done, Conklin said. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 4 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford
- 5 Stamford Swimmer Finds College Home At Villanova