STAMFORD, Conn. -- The body of an unidentified homeless Hispanic man was found near the bathrooms at Cummings Park in Stamford on Tuesday morning, according to a CT Post blog post.
The man is believed to be in his early 40s and was found near an empty bottle of alcohol, the story said.
An autopsy will be performed Wednesday, but police said they do not believe anything criminal led to the man's death, according to the article.
- 1 Stamford High Schools Ranked Among Connecticut's Best
- 2 Alarm Sends Stamford School Into Lockdown; Cops Call It False Alarm
- 3 North Stamford Man Charged With Robbing Teen At Knifepoint
- 4 Stamford Police Seek Help In Finding Suspect In Attacks On Man, Clerk
- 5 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect