STAMFORD, Conn. -- The body of an unidentified homeless Hispanic man was found near the bathrooms at Cummings Park in Stamford on Tuesday morning, according to a CT Post blog post.
The man is believed to be in his early 40s and was found near an empty bottle of alcohol, the story said.
An autopsy will be performed Wednesday, but police said they do not believe anything criminal led to the man's death, according to the article.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Stamford, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night