STAMFORD, Conn. -- The body of an unidentified homeless Hispanic man was found near the bathrooms at Cummings Park in Stamford on Tuesday morning, according to a CT Post blog post.
The man is believed to be in his early 40s and was found near an empty bottle of alcohol, the story said.
An autopsy will be performed Wednesday, but police said they do not believe anything criminal led to the man's death, according to the article.
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford
- 5 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm