STAMFORD, Conn. -- The body of an unidentified homeless Hispanic man was found near the bathrooms at Cummings Park in Stamford on Tuesday morning, according to a CT Post blog post.
The man is believed to be in his early 40s and was found near an empty bottle of alcohol, the story said.
An autopsy will be performed Wednesday, but police said they do not believe anything criminal led to the man's death, according to the article.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say