STAMFORD, Conn. -- The body of an unidentified homeless Hispanic man was found near the bathrooms at Cummings Park in Stamford on Tuesday morning, according to a CT Post blog post.
The man is believed to be in his early 40s and was found near an empty bottle of alcohol, the story said.
An autopsy will be performed Wednesday, but police said they do not believe anything criminal led to the man's death, according to the article.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store
- 5 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Stamford-Bound Metro-North Train