STAMFORD, Conn. -- Could this be called a bra-bbery? A total of 30 Dream Angel push-up bras worth $1,500 were stolen from the Victoria's Secret store in the Stamford Town Center, police said.
Fifteen 34 C's and 15 34 D bras were stolen, police said.
They had been stored in drawers in the store and were last seen at about 5 p.m. Wednesday. Staff noticed them missing at 2 p.m. Thursday, Sgt. Kelly Connelly said.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford