STAMFORD, Conn. -- Could this be called a bra-bbery? A total of 30 Dream Angel push-up bras worth $1,500 were stolen from the Victoria's Secret store in the Stamford Town Center, police said.
Fifteen 34 C's and 15 34 D bras were stolen, police said.
They had been stored in drawers in the store and were last seen at about 5 p.m. Wednesday. Staff noticed them missing at 2 p.m. Thursday, Sgt. Kelly Connelly said.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Stamford, NOAA Predicts