STAMFORD, Conn. -- Could this be called a bra-bbery? A total of 30 Dream Angel push-up bras worth $1,500 were stolen from the Victoria's Secret store in the Stamford Town Center, police said.
Fifteen 34 C's and 15 34 D bras were stolen, police said.
They had been stored in drawers in the store and were last seen at about 5 p.m. Wednesday. Staff noticed them missing at 2 p.m. Thursday, Sgt. Kelly Connelly said.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station