STAMFORD, Conn. -- Could this be called a bra-bbery? A total of 30 Dream Angel push-up bras worth $1,500 were stolen from the Victoria's Secret store in the Stamford Town Center, police said.
Fifteen 34 C's and 15 34 D bras were stolen, police said.
They had been stored in drawers in the store and were last seen at about 5 p.m. Wednesday. Staff noticed them missing at 2 p.m. Thursday, Sgt. Kelly Connelly said.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 3 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 4 Police: Homeless Patron Punches Stamford Bouncer In The Nose
- 5 Stamford Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach