STAMFORD, Conn. -- Could this be called a bra-bbery? A total of 30 Dream Angel push-up bras worth $1,500 were stolen from the Victoria's Secret store in the Stamford Town Center, police said.
Fifteen 34 C's and 15 34 D bras were stolen, police said.
They had been stored in drawers in the store and were last seen at about 5 p.m. Wednesday. Staff noticed them missing at 2 p.m. Thursday, Sgt. Kelly Connelly said.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal