STAMFORD, Conn. -- Three teens are facing charges after trying to steal liquor from a Stamford package store and getting into a fight in the store Saturday, March 8, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Shenaya Schvlterbrandt, 18; Tshitenge Loukaka, 19; and a 15-year-old minor entered Harbor Point Package Store at 8:30 p.m., and the minor attempted to hide a liquor bottle in her purse, the Stamford Advocate reported.
The owner's wife and daughter both tried to stop the suspect when a fight broke out, the story said. The owner's wife was punched and hit over the head with a bottle while the daughter was also punched in the face, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running