STAMFORD, Conn. -- Three teens are facing charges after trying to steal liquor from a Stamford package store and getting into a fight in the store Saturday, March 8, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Shenaya Schvlterbrandt, 18; Tshitenge Loukaka, 19; and a 15-year-old minor entered Harbor Point Package Store at 8:30 p.m., and the minor attempted to hide a liquor bottle in her purse, the Stamford Advocate reported.
The owner's wife and daughter both tried to stop the suspect when a fight broke out, the story said. The owner's wife was punched and hit over the head with a bottle while the daughter was also punched in the face, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford