STAMFORD, Conn. -- Three teens are facing charges after trying to steal liquor from a Stamford package store and getting into a fight in the store Saturday, March 8, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Shenaya Schvlterbrandt, 18; Tshitenge Loukaka, 19; and a 15-year-old minor entered Harbor Point Package Store at 8:30 p.m., and the minor attempted to hide a liquor bottle in her purse, the Stamford Advocate reported.
The owner's wife and daughter both tried to stop the suspect when a fight broke out, the story said. The owner's wife was punched and hit over the head with a bottle while the daughter was also punched in the face, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford